Electrical Output 42 kWe Thermal Output 69 kWth


Electrical Eff 33.8% Thermal Eff 60.2% Total Eff 94% (nett)

Gas Consumption (kW)


Dimensions L x W x H (mm)

3220 x 1000 x 1900

NOx emissions ,Mg/m3


Optional Catalyst

Y (<40mg/m3) via 3 Way CAT

Sound rating dB @1 Meter



Circa £62,000

The Powerbox PB42SNG Combined Heat & Power unit generates 42 kW(e) at 100% load for use on site with 69kW(th) thermal energy being available for space heating and domestic hot water production.

The PB42SNG is a thermally modulating CHP unit that will adjust its power output automatically dependent on the buildings thermal load demand. (Electrically led modulation is available with this CHP if required on site)

The PB42SNG is designed and manufactured by Helec with build partners in South Wales and Danish factories enabling this unit to be customised specifically to the clients’ needs and expectations when plant room floor space may be at a premium dictating a compact sized unit, extra low NOx emissions are required and low sound power levels require additional sound absorption.

Fuel type is Natural Gas with LPG & Biogas being available if required. (Always ask for confirmation of specification required at time of enquiry)

Typical applications where Powerbox CHP units are well suited and in place are in hotel plant rooms, residential district housing schemes, student accommodation blocks, leisure centres and residential care scheme. (See case studies)