Electrical Output 33 kWe Thermal Output 67 kWth


Electrical Eff 30.2% Thermal Eff 68.9% Total Eff 99.1%

Gas Consumption (kW)


Dimensions L x W x H (mm)

1590 x 910 x 1105

NOx emissions ,Mg/m3


Optional Catalyst


Sound rating dB @1 Meter




BIM File

The Energimizer EM33NG Combined Heat & Power unit generates 33kW(e) alongside the production of 67kW(th) energy taken from the internal heat exchangers enabling excellent operating efficiencies and low NOx emissions within this compact sized cogenerating CHP canopy.

Fuel input used is Natural Gas with LPG & “H2 ready” integrated Hydrogen options being available.

Multiple units can be cascaded together in a “master & slave” format for larger output demands, or simply select a larger model from the EM range if plant room space is a restriction.

All EM CHP units modulate to ensure optimum working efficiency by monitoring returning water temperature and adjust outputs subject to system demand. Energimizer CHP units can be set up to follow site electrical load demand (contact the office for more details and guidance)

Quiet operating sound levels and long running hours between service intervals (4000 hours) make this a highly efficient CHP.

Energimizer is an ErP A++ rated CHP manufactured in Germany by KW Energie and distributed and commissioned in the UK by Helec Limited who also provide a comprehensive service and maintenance support package.

Typical applications where an Energimizer CHP solution is well placed and can be found are residential district heating schemes energy centres, hotel plant rooms, hospitals, leisure centre & Spas, school campuses with student accommodation blocks and residential assisted living & care homes to name a few. (see case studies)