Electrical Output 20 kWe Thermal Output 41.9 kWth
Electrical Eff 30.9% Thermal Eff 64.7% Total Eff 95.6%
|Gas Consumption (kW)|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)|
1491 x 800 x 1260
|NOx emissions mg/m3|
|Sound Rating dB@1Meter|
The Indop 20 TO Combined Heat & Power unit generates 20kW(e) alongside the production of 41.9kW(th) energy taken from the internal heat exchangers enabling excellent operating efficiencies and low NOx emissions within this compact sized cogenerating CHP canopy.
Fuelled by Natural Gas with LPG models being available.
Multiple units can be cascaded together in a “Master & Slave” format for larger output demands, or simply select a larger model from the Indop range if plant room space is a restriction.
Exhaust gas flue arrangements can be singular for each unit, or for mulitple CHP units the flues can be connected up in a common suitably sized flue header.
All Indop CHP units thermally modulate to ensure optimum working efficiency by monitoring returning water temperature and adjust outputs subject to system demand.
Quiet operating sound levels and long running hours between service intervals (8000 hours) make this a highly efficient compact CHP unit.
Indop is an ErP A++ rated CHP manufactured in Slovenia by Gorenje(Hi-Sense) and distributed and commissioned in the UK by Helec Limited who also provide a comprehensive service and maintenance support package.
Typical applications where Indop CHP solutions are well suited are hotels, health Spas, school campuses and residential care homes to name a few. (Please see case studies)