Electrical Output 22 kWe Thermal Output 47 kWth


Electrical Eff 29.1% Thermal Eff 68.1% Total Eff 97.2%

Gas Consumption (kW)


Dimensions L x W x H (mm)

1410 x 820 x 980

NOx emissions ,Mg/m3


Optional Catalyst


Sound rating dB @1 Meter


BIM File

The Energimizer EM22NG Combined Heat & Power unit generates 22kW(e) alongside the production of 47kW(th) energy taken from the internal heat exchangers enabling excellent operating efficiencies and low NOx emissions within this compact sized cogenerating CHP canopy.

Fuelled by Natural Gas with LPG models being available. Also able to now receive up to 60% Hydrogen mix from the incoming gas supply

Multiple units can be cascaded together in a “master & slave” format for larger output demands, or simply select a larger model from the EM range if plant room space is a restriction.

All EM CHP units thermally modulate to ensure optimum working efficiency by monitoring returning water temperature and adjust outputs subject to system demand.

Quiet operating sound levels and long running hours between service intervals (4000 hours) make this a highly efficient CHP.

Energimizer is an ErP A++ rated CHP manufactured in Germany by KW Energie and distributed and commissioned in the UK by Helec Limited who also provide a comprehensive service and maintenance support package.

Typical applications where an Energimizer CHP solution can be found are hotels, health Spas, school campuses with accommodation blocks and residential care homes to name a few. (see case studies)