Electrical Output 105 kWe Thermal Output 138.5 kWth


Electrical Eff 37.2% Thermal Eff 49.1% Total Eff 86.3%

Gas Consumption (kW)


Dimensions L x W x H (mm)

3300 x 1000 x 1900

NOx emissions ,Mg/m3

<250 mg/m3

Optional Catalyst

Yes (<70mg) via SCR CAT

Sound rating dB @1 Meter



Circa £125,000

The Powerbox PB105QSNG Combined Heat & Power unit generates 105 kW(e) for use on site with 138kW(th) thermal energy being available for space heating and domestic hot water pre-heat & production.

The PB105QSNG is a thermally modulating CHP unit that will adjust its power output automatically dependent on the buildings thermal load demand (<55kW(e) +/- 5%)

The PB105QSNG is designed and manufactured by Helec with build partners in UK and Denmark factories enabling this unit to be customised specifically to the clients’ needs and expectations when plant room floor space may be at a premium, extra low NOx exhaust emissions require specific SCR & 3-way CATS and low sound power levels require additional sound absorption to run the unit as quiet as possible. (Always ask for confirmation of specification required at time of enquiry)

The PB105QSNG CHP main on-board control panel can be remotely monitored (with 4G modem) to ensure performance harmonisation (with open protocol) and adjusted for life time site variances.

Fuel type is Natural Gas with LPG available if required.

Typical Helec applications where Powerbox CHP units are well suited can be found in large hotel plant rooms, residential district housing schemes, leisure centres with pools, and assisted living senior citizens residential care homes. (see case studies)