Electrical Output 50 kWe Thermal Output 90.2 kWth


Electrical Eff 32.4% Thermal Eff 67.05% Total Eff 99.45%

Gas Consumption (kW)


Dimensions L x W x H (mm)

2290 x 960 x 1710

NOx emissions ,Mg/m3


Optional Catalyst


Sound rating dB @1 Meter




BIM File

The Energimizer EM50HNG Combined Heat & Power unit generates 50kW(e) alongside the production of 90.2kW(th) energy taken from the internal heat exchangers enabling excellent operating efficiencies and low NOx emissions within this compact sized cogenerating CHP canopy.

Fuelled by Natural Gas with LPG models being available. Also now available to receive up to 60% Hydrogen mix from the incoming gas supply.

Multiple CHP units can be cascaded together in a “master & slave” format for larger output demands as the thermal modulation facility will monitor the return water temperature and adjust according to demand to ensure optimum fuel efficiency and maximise operating run time.

Quiet operating sound levels and long running hours between service intervals (2500 hours) make this a highly efficient CHP.

Energimizer is an ErP A++ rated CHP manufactured in Germany by KW Energie and distributed and commissioned in the UK by Helec Limited who also provide a comprehensive service and maintenance support package.

Typical applications where an Energimizer CHP solution can be found are district heating schemes, large hotels, community hospitals, leisure centre Spas, school campuses with accommodation blocks and residential care homes to name a few. (see case studies)