KE-MNG 70 eco CHP
Electrical Output 70 kWe Thermal Output 108 kWth
Electrical Eff 34.7% Thermal Eff 53.4% Total Eff 88.1%
|Gas Consumption (kW)|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)|
3035 x 1100 x 1800
|NOx emissions, mg/m3|
Included with 3 way CAT
|Sound Rating dB(A)@1M|
Circa £ 85,500
A highly efficient gas fuelled Combined Heat & Power unit generating 70kW(e) whilst providing 108kW(th) energy enabling this quiet running, low NOx emitting CHP unit to deliver substantial savings to commercial properties requiring space heating and domestic hot water production with on-site electrical savings from an industry leading CHP manufacturer.
The KE-MNG 70 CHP is developed and manufactured in Brno, Czech Republic by our build partner Gentec and is distributed, set up and commissioned throughout the UK by Helec Ltd, all backed up with full service and support facilities.
Typical applications where these CHP units are well suited to deliver LTHW services along with onsite electrical power are large residential housing schemes with single source energy centres, hotels & leisure parks, student accommodation campuses, sports & leisure centres, assisted living care homes and community hospitals.
The KE-MNG 70 eco CHP is supplied by Helec as a single “plug & play” system within a sound absorbant canopy for internal plant room positioning, however external positioning is availbale with containerised sized units to suit your requirements.
The KE-MNG 70eco CHP is supplied by Helec as a single “plug & play” system within a sound absorbant canopy for internal plant room positioning, however external positioning is availbale with containerised sized units to suit your requirements.