Electrical Output 240 kWe Thermal Output 280 kWth


Electrical Eff 39.2% Thermal Eff 51.5% Total Eff 90.7%

Gas Consumption kw


Dimensions L X W X H (mm)

3200 x 1400 x 2010

NOx emissions ,Mg/m3


Optional Catalyst

Y 3W

Sound rating dB @1 Meter



Circa £151,000

The Powerbox PB250SNG Combined Heat & Power unit generates 240 kW(e) for use on site with 280kW(th) thermal energy being available for space heating and domestic hot water pre-heat & production.

The PB250SNG is a thermally modulating CHP unit that will adjust its power output automatically dependent on the buildings thermal load demand (<148kW(e) +/- 5%)]

The PB250SNG is designed and manufactured by Helec with build partners in UK and Denmark factories enabling this unit to be customised specifically to the clients’ needs and expectations when plant room floor space may be at a premium, extra low NOx emissions require SCR CATs and low sound power levels require additional sound absorption to run as quiet as possible. (Always ask for confirmation of specification required at time of enquiry)

Fuel type is Natural Gas.

Typical applications where large Powerbox CHP units are well suited are in large residential district housing schemes, large leisure resort complexes with accommodation, hospital energy centres and food production factories that use large volumes of hot water.