Electrical Output 130 kWe Thermal Output 190 kWth


Electrical Efficiency 37.4% Thermal Efficiency 51.8% Total Efficiency 89.2% (nett)

Gas Consumption (kW)


Dimensions L x W x H (mm)

3625 x 1200 x 1923

NOx emissions ,Mg/m3

<250 mg/m3

Optional Catalyst

Yes (<40mg/m3) via 3 Way CAT

Sound rating dB @1 Meter



Circa £116,500

The Powerbox PB130SNG Combined Heat & Power unit generates 130 kW(e) for use on site with 190kW(th) thermal energy being available for space heating and domestic hot water pre-heat & production.

The PB130SNG is a thermally modulating CHP unit that will adjust its power output automatically dependent on the buildings thermal load demand (<66kW(e) +/- 7%).

The PB130SNG is designed and manufactured by Helec with build partners in UK and Denmark factories enabling this unit to be customised specifically to the clients’ needs and expectations when plant room floor space may be at a premium, extra low NOx exhaust emissions require a 3 way CAT and low sound power levels require additional sound absorption to run as quiet as possible adjacent to habitable areas.

Fuel type is Natural Gas with LPG available if required.

Typical applications where Powerbox CHP units are well suited are in large hotel plant rooms, residential district housing schemes, leisure centres with swimming pools, hospitals & residential care home complexes (see case studies).