Electrical Output 130kWe Thermal Output 189 kWth


Electrical Eff 37.4% Thermal Eff 54.5% Total Eff 91.9%

Gas Consumption (kW)

368 (+/-5%)

Dimensions L x W x H (mm)

3550 x 1520 x 2150

NOx emissions (Mg/m3)


Optional Catalyst


Sound rating dB @1 Meter



Circa £130,000

BIM File

A highly efficient gas fuelled Combined Heat & Power unit generating 130kW(e) whilst providing 189kW(th) energy enabling this quiet running, low NOx (<40mg/m3) gas exhaust emitting CHP unit to deliver substantial environmental & economic savings to commercial properties requiring space heating and domestic hot water production with on-site electrical savings from an industry leading CHP manufacturer.

The “Powerbox by GentecKE-MNG 130eco CHP is developed and manufactured in Brno, Czech Republic by our build partner Gentec and is distributed, set up and commissioned throughout the UK by Helec Ltd, all backed up with full service and support facilities.

Typical applications where these CHP units are well suited to deliver LTHW services along with onsite electrical power are large residential housing schemes with single source energy centres, hotels & leisure parks, student accommodation campuses, sports & leisure centres, assisted living care homes and community hospitals.

The “Powerbox by Gentec” KE-MNG 130eco CHP is supplied by Helec as a single “plug & play” system within a sound absorbant canopy for internal plant room positioning, however external positioning is available with containerised sized units to suit your requirements.

Note: This CHP unit and ALL Gentec CHP units are fully type tested for G99 compliance in accordance with UK ENA regulations before they are shipped to a UK site address.