Electrical Output 16 kWe Thermal Output 35.6 kWth


Electrical Eff 28.1% Thermal Eff 66% Total Eff 94.1%

Gas Consumption (kW)


Dimensions L x W x H (mm)

1270 x 820 x 980

NOx emissions ,Mg/m3


Optional Catalyst


Sound rating dB @1 Meter




BIM File

The Energimizer EM16NG Combined Heat & Power unit generates 16kW(e) alongside the production of 35.6kW(th) energy taken from the internal heat exchangers enabling excellent operating efficiencies and low NOx emissions within this compact sized cogenerating CHP canopy.

Fuelled by Natural Gas with LPG models being available. Also “H2 ready” for integrated Hydrogen mixture into the gas grid.

Multiple units can be cascaded together in a “Master & Slave” format for larger output demands, or simply select a larger model from the EM range if plant room space is a restriction.

Exhaust gas flue arrangements can be singular for each unit, or for mulitple CHP units the flues can be connected up in a common suitably sized flue header.

All EM CHP units thermally modulate to ensure optimum working efficiency by monitoring returning water temperature and adjust outputs subject to system demand.

Quiet operating sound levels and long running hours between service intervals (4000 hours) make this a highly efficient CHP unit.

Energimizer is an ErP A++ rated CHP manufactured in Germany by KW Energie and distributed and commissioned in the UK by Helec Limited who also provide a comprehensive service and maintenance support package.

Typical applications where Energimizer CHP solutions are well suited are hotels, health Spas, school campuses and residential care homes to name a few. (Please see case studies)